Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My new team!!

So i went running today with my new high school team! I go to Oak ridge high and the people on the cross country team are pretty nice! I met a few new people. We went up to Folsom lake to go run today! It was a trail run. Which we don't really have up in Vegas. So we started the warm up and it was a fast pace, but maybe I thought that cause I haven't been running in 2 months! WE did an 8 mile run but you are always welcome to do more the coach says! It was a fast pace run and cool down! I was dying the entire time. I got back and I literally felt like I was going to pass out. To my suprise I didn't. I have survived one day in Cali, but I have blisters! I think this is such a good oppurtunity though I am so happy that I have people to push me. The coach said our main goal this year is to WIN CIF.. which is california state meet for cross country! I believe that we can do it though those girls are so good and same with the boys team. Everything has gone well so far and I am hoping it gets better. I just hope I make some friends soon:) sitting at home isn't very fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new team!!! And at least you made it on your 8 mi run after taking off two months (lazy! :D) and the blisters? looks like your getting technical socks in your care package! love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete