Friday, June 12, 2009
"Pain is weakness leaving the body." pre
This quote stands out to me! I went running this morning at it was killer. I am still so sore. Obviously that means that I had a lot of weakness, but then again I haven't been running in 2 months. I feel myself getting stronger each day. Nobody ever said that it was going to be easy. I am hanging in there though! So really when I am sore its just my weakness leaving and I am getting so much stronger. All I know is that running takes endurance, strength and stamina and it takes a true runner to develop these skills. Anybody can run, the fact of the matter is how well you understand it. When me and nate( my brother) went on the run I was dying but I still finished it we did 8 miles. We got there late though because nathan had to go get gas, so to our suprise when we got there of course they had already left on there run. So we just ran the course on our own we ended up finding them though which was good! I know that I have another blister though, I really need new shoes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment