Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meeting the bishop

So last night my bishop came to the house. It was a suprise to me! So anyway I talked to him for a bit and he was telling me where the church as and what my ward time was. I am in the El Dorado Hills ward and its starts at 1pm. He was also telling me about the members and how they are excited to meet me.  I was so happy when I heard him say that! They sure were right when they told me that the church is the best place to meet friends! The bishop also told me that there are only 2 juniors one which is his son the other a girl. He said there is a lot of young womans members though which I am so happy for church to come. I wish church was here already. He said my school is only like 5% lds kids:( but then again I will probably know all of them because they are in my ward! The church is by Folsom Lake which I will need to take pictures of! Maybe the move wasn't such a bad thing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment