Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mutual with young womans

I just got back from mutual which was fun getting to meet the young womans! They all were very cheerful and very nice I felt welcomed when I came! Mutual was at the church, and the activity was that we had to make the missionaries dinner to show we appreciate them and we appreciate the work they put into being a missionary, and leaving there family's to teach people of the gospel who are ready for it. So the dinner was really funny because one of the elders was trying to teach us how to tie a tie which is actually not that easy its pretty complicated. I am for one glad I am not a guy. He also taught us the cup game its like a rythem type of game where you get a cup and its a bit hard to explain but it was awesome! all the girls were so nice and I am happy I got such a great ward and I have some friends now and a couple of the people in my ward go to oak ridge which I am happy about, so maybe I won't be eating lunch alone! Overall tonight was good! But i do still miss my vegas buddies:(

2 comments:

  1. I miss you!!! But i am so happy to hear that you're making friends and everything :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the young womans were really nice! and i miss you to:(

    ReplyDelete